Joining the Chamber Means a great deal
- To share in business growth within the Chamber area..
- Gives you Credibility.
- To share information with other Chamber business members.
- To have your opinions and ideas expressed on community projects.
- To promote your business through the informal Chamber network.
- To take advantage of Chamber publicity opportunities, such as brochure distribution through the Chamber office, Welcome Packets, the monthly newsletter, directory, Chamber Map and Chamber advertising.
- Your membership includes a listing in the Chamber Member Directory with a free link to your website.
- To help your business grow and succeed with programs of practical advice for small businesses and the self-employed.
- Networking Opportunities: Before Hours Connection, Monthly Luncheon Connection, After Hours Connection, Annual golf Outing, ribbon Cuttings, Educational Programs and other collaborations with other community organizations
- Bulk Mail: Save yourself $$$ through the Bulk Mail program…If you have 200 pieces of the same mailing to be sent to anyone in the US you can save anywhere from $40 to $200. Check with the chamber for weight, size and how to.
- Discounts: Member to Member.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Before/After Hours Connection, Lunch Connection, After Hours Connection, New Member Showcases, , Golf Outing, Business Seminars, Liverpool Is the Place.
Meeting and networking with many chamber and community members on many levels.
Feeling good about being a member of a great organization.
Working with some of the greatest people that we have met in business.
Exposure for your Business
Learning something new
Making new Friends